Equine Kneads works with your horse to achieve physiological balance.
Equine Kneads is a certified equine sports massage therapy provider. Through the use of various techniques including massage, accupressure, applied kinesiology, myofascial release and even essential oils, Equine Kneads works with your horse to achieve physiological balance.
As with any athlete, proper care and treatment of muscles, tendons and ligaments, helps to prevent injuries.
How do I know if my horse would benefit from equine bodywork?
If your horse has any of the following issues:
- Behavioral issues
- Decreased performance due to tight muscles or muscle spasms
- Head bobbing
- Unexplained lameness
- Difficulty with lateral movement
- Refusal or difficulty picking up/holding the correct lead
- Girthing problems
- Lack of forward impulsion
- Old or recent injuries or illness
- Chronic issues requiring regular maintenance
- Working in a "job" that it is not conformationally best suited
Then your horse would benefit from equine bodywork
What are the benefits of equine bodywork?
There are many benefits of equine bodywork including:
- Alleviates muscle fatigue
- Helps prevent injuries
- Promotes healing of injuries
- Improves circulation
- Lengthens connective tissue
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Enhances muscle tone
- Increases range of motion